Friday 13 September 2013

An Actual Commercial With A Message I Love

There are commercials out there that I have never seen.
 
Billions of them.
 
I haven't been a television 'programming' watcher for almost 7 years now and I do not miss it.
 
Not one bit.
 
When I moved to the country, I wanted simplicity - and I got exactly that. I tapered my life down from a city dwelling, entertainment crawling social butterfly with a pack of smokes and a non-acknowledged stack of issues I did anything to avoid. I kept busy with work, life in general and ignored the things that needed the most attention.

I eventually started thinking about the things I was seeing everywhere and how it seemed to change me. It changed the way I thought, the way I acted and suddenly I realized that I was just regurgitating all of the things I had seen on that square box......for years.
 
So we turned it off. *click*
 
I love that we have choices. I LOVE IT!
 
This video is making its way around the internet these days and initially, I almost passed over it.

But then I didn't. I went back and watched it.
 
After it was over - my brain did this clicking gear thing.....and I was off again. Thoughts. Positive, wonderful thoughts - with thoughts come realizations - and the message in this video is truly amazing.....
 
......even if it is a commercial.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment