Tuesday 15 October 2013

Time For a Change......Again.

Good morning!

If you stop by regularly, you realize I haven't posted in the last few days. This is mainly because of the Thanksgiving weekend and all that it entails, but it is partly to do with things changing in my life yet again - I love it!

Things should change in our lives - it helps us move forward. I have met so many incredible people in the last while - and all are in my life for a reason. I am learning those reasons - and the new friendships are terrific!

I will be spending more time working with Shaunna Hargrave, my partner in crime over at Pocketful of Moxie.
Be sure to check us out - our mission is to share stories like yours and mine. We all have one - a moxieful story that someone is waiting to hear. Be sure to join us!

I'm not certain when I will return full time to The Fat Girl blog - but for now I will keep updating when I can. It isn't something I want to get manic about - I want to share when I am able. I might have to join this Instagram thingie. ;)

So be sure to join us over at The Fat Girl Now 50% Ligher Facebook page. I'm always toodling around there. Click here to get there.

So in the meantime, look back on old posts you may have missed - be sure to comment (I like it) and stay tuned, stay in touch and stay cool. I'll be back soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment