Monday 7 October 2013

I Am!

I am a lot of things.

I am a person.

I am a dreamer, a do-er and a dancer. I'm a rock star most days and on other days I am the blue sky. I am the rustling of the leaves - or heck, sometimes I just want to 'BE' sitting in my yard enjoying a moment in the sun.........

I can be whatever I like. I am anything and everything in my own imagination and watch out - when it comes to imagination, I know how to use it!

I have a child who is 7 years old so I tend more to be things like an archeologist, a lemonade stand sales lady, a restaurant customer who has to eat play dough and drink what-the-hell-was-that orange glowy stuff or the walking holder for everything she decided to bring along that day.

Life is supposed to contain a tonne of fun and mine does!I am also the best mom EVER and the one she thinks of to scream for when daddy is scaring the crap out of her with fake bugs.

I love spending time with my husband - the laughter and ideas never stop. He is that 'second soul' I looked for in life.

I am open to new ideas, thoughts, processes, and discussions. I never would have reached my goals had I stayed close minded.

I am that 'crazy lady' who talks too loudly wherever I am. It is because I feel free enough to speak loud and clear. If you are standing there watching me, be warned - I may rope you into a conversation too.

I am that girl in the theatre who laughs louder than anyone and like it came from her toes. Laughter. It wants out - and so it goes.....

I am 'she' that loves thunderstorms, hard rain showers while the sun is shining and wind chimes. I love me a good set of wind chimes!

I am a fan of life, not celebrities. I cherish moments, not items I can purchase - although some are nice.

I am aware of life and how precious it is.

I am a positive thinker and a kindred spirit.

I am motivated.

I am a friend, a hard worker and a great board game player.

I am of good intentions and will think the same of you.

I am a source of knowledge - although some of the things you could learn from me might make you vomit (here's one blogged example - The Yuckiest Thing I Ever Tasted).

I love to learn and I think being a parent and maintaining your sanity is totally possible.



I am one who stands up for what she believes in and isn't afraid to say when things are 'wrong.'

I am - and I will continue to 'BE' for as long as I am able.

I am myself - and I love her!

I am proud. I am VERY proud.

I am Shawn.....and I am continually moving forward and getting better.

Nice to meet you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment